Advice from busy people who became Published Authors.
The Backstory: John P's mom was writing her first book. John mentioned that he also started to write his first book. Excitedly, she told him to finish it so that she could read it. He promised that he would.
A few months later, she wasn't doing well, and asked during a long-distance conversation, "John, did you finish your book yet? If not, please finish your book, because I'd love to read it right now". John P, was too busy and distracted with life, and didn't finish writing his book before his mom passed away a couple of months later.
This podcast is dedicated to his mom who said "Please Finish Your Book" and a celebration of busy people who figured out how to become Published Authors.
- This is helpingAugust 23, 2018 by Dmappes from United States
I’ve started a few more books since starting to listen to this podcast. I will succeed in finishing one of them at least!
- Very informativeAugust 14, 2018 by User4785 from United States
I enjoy listening, and it’s very informative.
- Great message!July 25, 2018 by Nee listener from United States
Just started listening to your podcast. Thank you for sharing your message! There were so many great points that really made sense and really inspired myself and my husband. We appreciate your podcast and now looking forward to reading Making work work by Shola Richards. Thanks for giving him an opportunity to share!
- WowJuly 15, 2018 by unworldly mom from United States
I live your podcast. Great topic pointer and much more. Hope to hear more.
- Grabbed me from the startJune 29, 2018 by W@cx from United States
Shola Richards answered every single question I didn’t know I had. This interview was phenomenal. I am so excited and can’t wait to get typing!! Thank you!
- Thanks for the inspirationJune 11, 2018 by Habit Blcx from United States
The inspiration I needed. Came right on time.
- Nice!!!May 15, 2018 by ChongaChips from United States
I’m glad to be listening to this because I am a young writer with many failed books. Hope it helps!
- YesFebruary 8, 2018 by b00tyblaster69 from United States
- Writers everywhere --listin in. This is for you.January 27, 2018 by CodySmith-Author from United States
I truly enjoy this podcast. John P brings on amazing guest to talk about their lives, their experiences, and how they got their book done! I just published my first book, and I wish I could have known about this podcast while I was going through the writing process. Now that I'm working on my second book, I listen to this podcast whenever I need some motivation and guidance. Keep doing what you are doing, John P!
- Writing my bookJanuary 15, 2018 by Puertorican Diva from United States
I totally loved this podcast and will try to finish my book or at least get my thoughts together on paper. I’m not afraid to tell my story because it might help other female to overcome their fears.
- Good oneNovember 29, 2017 by Djjdjdjjddjd from United States
It’s a good podcast. I promise.
- Great StuffOctober 14, 2017 by ugh. grrrr. from United States
John has a wonderful, natural style interviewing. I really enjoyed the conversation with Jim Palmer. This was very informative, encouraging, and helpful.
- What a concept!August 9, 2017 by Sleep E from United States
I write, but so far, not to completion. I love the encouragement of listening to authors tell their stories about how they finished their books! There's never a good time. Never an easy time. But there's always the time we make! Thank you John P!
- Awesome PodcastJuly 13, 2017 by Brooke Craven from United States
John host of Please, Finish Your Book! highlights all aspects of books and authors in this can’t miss podcast. The host and expert guests offer insightful advice and information that is helpful to anyone that listens!
- MotivationalJune 20, 2017 by TheTrueSenthos from United States
Really motivational, but not enough episodes. Please make more.
- John is awesome!May 24, 2017 by Affiliate Guru from United States
John is knocking it out of the park. Must-listen to podcast. Keep it up.
- Great podcast for writers (and readers)May 6, 2017 by Parvati45 from United States
This is a terrific podcast, with great guests and a fabulous format. Inspiring stories, interesting guests and great books. At first I was annoyed with the requests for reviews, but no problem; this is a new, first-rate production. Inspiring. Yes. And great suggestions for things to read about being creative.
- Wonderful advice for prospective writersApril 25, 2017 by Jim Palmer - Dream Biz from United States
We’re all extremely busy people, and even if we have the desire to write a book, it’s often the last thing on our minds when going about our day-to-day. John P. Smith Jr is a great host who has wonderful advice on what you need to do in order to make your dream become a reality. Anyone who wants to write a book but is struggling: definitely give this podcast a listen.
- Finally!April 13, 2017 by Aprilrrussell from United States
Writing advice is not rare, and it isn't hard to find resources for the technical or creative sides of writing. But what I've been searching for is advice that speaks to the hardest part of writing: doing it in the midst of LIFE. This is just what I needed. Thank you
- Awesome Podcast!February 18, 2017 by Epicowentofu11 from United States
I just started listening to this podcast and I already find it very helpful! Don't miss out on this podcast!
- I love his whyJanuary 23, 2017 by Jazz on Citrine from United States
I love the "why" behind Please Finish. John P is a great motivation and the main thing is that he got started! He wrote his book and is encouraging the rest of us.
- Just what I need to hearJanuary 22, 2017 by BBBacon from United States
I just started listening to this podcast but it has been a great motivator for me to get my act together and get back to work on my on book project! I bet it will do the same for you.
- Thank youJanuary 11, 2017 by MPopp8019 from Canada
Great website and podcasts. Looking forward to reviewing more and fulfilling a dream.
- Inspirational Audio for AuthorsJanuary 4, 2017 by DigitalDaddy from United States
Wow, This is podcast gold! It delivers with insightful interviews about writing for authors of all levels. Entertaining and educational nuggets are there for listeners. Bravo John on sharing and allowing others to share.
- New & NoteworthyNovember 27, 2016 by J Carbary from United States
Found this podcast in the New & Noteworthy section, so this is definitely a show you want to keep your eye on. Keep up the great work, John.
- Great podcast!October 7, 2016 by octavehigher from United States
- Excellent!October 6, 2016 by Xcalibur Anthony from United States
Every writer needs a little help, push, and motivation. Thank you for that
- digging itOctober 6, 2016 by oddlerbenjamin from United States
just the first episode already got a fantastic book recommendation. host seems like he can barely contain his excitement and enthusiasm for this podcast, and the fun is contagious. give this one a listen, and please finish your book.
- Who doesn't want to get thier book done?September 12, 2016 by Koy McDermott from United States
Get rid of the excuses and get that book written. This podcast will show you how other "busy" people have done it!
- I'm GonnaFinish My Book!September 10, 2016 by Mickiezada from United States
Very inspiring, helpful and fun shows
- Perfect on the go listeningSeptember 9, 2016 by samiam918 from United States
I'm a writer myself but often find it hard to sit down and find time to edit my work. This show is perfect for tips and insight, all while i'm still on the go. Great show!
- Just what I've been looking forSeptember 9, 2016 by 241 713 830 from United States
This podcast is just what I've been looking for. I've been trying to finish my book for over a year with a little progress but hearing from others making it happen is great motivation. Lots of good info here. Great podcast!
- Fantastic ShowSeptember 9, 2016 by BestEverShow from United States
Passionate and inspiring show! Highly recommend for anyone who needs a boost to not only finish their book but to get started! Great to hear authors perspective, well done show! Look forward to listening more! -Joe
- Great!September 7, 2016 by a. a. arcos from United States
Casual and fun to listen to. Helpful, short and perfect. Listen to it right now!
- Insightful PodcastAugust 31, 2016 by Kevin Hated HipHop from United States
This podcast is excellent for anyone that dreams of becoming an author. The interviews with various authors are extremely on-point, and the host, John is a class act! Continue to inspire, John! -Kevin Robinson
- great showAugust 30, 2016 by Tom Morkes from United States
really love this book. John is a great host, full of information and insight, and he brings on great guests. always learn something new
- Cool show and very informativeAugust 13, 2016 by Moji lover from United States
I enjoy the show based on the valuable information they share about their books, their incredible back stories, and the tips they graciously share to help us get us books finished.
- Good advice on taking the next stepAugust 12, 2016 by ReferencesAreStupid from United States
After writing my first novel, I've struggled to take the next steps of editing and publishing. I'm getting terrific insights from a wide variety of authors, and learning a lot of other useful stuff that isn't related to writing at all. John puts together a clever format of interviewing a guest and learning about them and their topics, then asks them the universal questions about writing, which ties us all back together. It's a great way to interview and John is a fun conversationalist, so it ends up as a genius idea with a down to earth, approachable feel. Great job.
- Great voice! Interviews are Fantastic as well!August 6, 2016 by One-Adam-12 from United States
I loved the Dumas interview. You have a fantastic voice for audio. You should also consider doing audiobook reads. Keep it up. I am subscribed and love the show.
- Love this concept!July 30, 2016 by ElayneFluker from United States
As a writer and someone who is working on a new book, I love this show and the concept of authors supporting authors by sharing their stories! And John P asks all the right questions about the book, the author and their mindset. Excellent!
- You have seriously motivated me, JohnJuly 30, 2016 by Wally - MenOfAbundance.com from United States
Aloha John, It's always exciting to see a fellow veteran doing great things. I have a book I've been working for a while now. Well, I'm actually still gathering info. And my podcast is the way I'm doing that. But your show has motivated me to get back at it, and get on your show early 2017.
- Great stuff!July 30, 2016 by LaToyaWhooHoo from United States
I wasn't going to write today, but this podcast inspired me to get some work done!
- Writers Unite!July 30, 2016 by MJSauthor from United States
Great to see a podcast on getting over that hump we all face as writers.
- Great stories with a clear focusJuly 30, 2016 by ADHD reWired from United States
There are so many unfinished books sitting on people's computers. This intelligent podcast explores many aspects that writers have used to finish their books.
- Chock full of helpful strategies to actually FINISH my book!July 28, 2016 by Wgcorbett from United States
Every single PFYB podcast I've listened to has provided at least one insight that I can use to propel me foward in writing my book. I love that John's questions draw a vivid picture of the author and his/her experience writing their book and their 'why'. Thank you, John P! Your podcast is inspiring me to finish my book.
- A Great Show and A Great Heart!July 23, 2016 by Justin Barclay.com from United States
Thanks for sharing your passion John! Your making a big impact in the world. Keep it up.
- Bijan and LucyJuly 20, 2016 by Bijan and Lucy from Canada
Very informative and constructive podcast! Cheers
- Good StuffJuly 18, 2016 by Candacemore from United States
As an author, I'm always interested in how other authors manage to fit in the writing of their books. Nicely done!
- Loving this.July 15, 2016 by Katie Emm from United States
The sound is a little soft sometimes but I find myself really enjoying this. The message is good and even though so far most of the authors are not in what I've been trying to write they still share good stories and good advice. I do hope he can get more fantasy and science fiction but I can't wait for the next one.
- Brilliant!July 15, 2016 by Timea Mareczki from Australia
So refreshing to hear insight from someone who knows these people! I met a few, but not all of them, so thank you for your show!!
- Finish it!July 15, 2016 by Lieberson Pang from Canada
John dives with different speakers who faced their own challenges with finishing their books. Take a listen here and feel that you can overcome your challenges with your own book and just finish it!
- AmazingJuly 14, 2016 by AaronMWilliams from United States
With a podcast of my own that is dedicated to inspiring aspiring comics creators, this show totally resonates with a message that I am passionate about. I love this show, the actiobable tips to complete something, and the mindset to get through the rough and emerge at the finish line, is super inspirational and gets me pumped up to gear up and work on my projects! If you are in a creative rut you need to check out Please, Finish Your Book!
- Love It AllJuly 14, 2016 by Ambscotchburn from Canada
John -- great platform to speak from and what an important topic to cover! Excited to listen to more! Ps=also love your album cover and name!
- I'm a 'future author'!July 14, 2016 by Ozzyofpg from United Kingdom
Love the idea of being a 'future author'! And, John P. - I'm sure your mum would be so proud if she could hear what you're doing to be instrumental in encouraging so many books to be written... and finished!
- Proof that Content is the most important thingJuly 8, 2016 by qwertydvorak from United States
This show’s content is the star. Don’t worry about the fact that the recordings are imperfect, The Content is fantastic. Best podcast I’ve listened to this year. And I’ve listened to a bunch. Great job John, P.
- This man deliversJuly 1, 2016 by Jazz on Citrine from United States
I love the "why" behind Please Finish. John P is a great motivation who gives a transparent interview himself
- Just started and already.....June 29, 2016 by SweetEve215 from United States
I just woke up and said I need to finish my book. How can I get motivated and I found John P..Cheers to new beginnings.
- Great Podcast!June 28, 2016 by Justin Ledford from United States
Every time I turn on this podcast I learn something transformative. John does a fantastic job putting each episode together.
- Terrific Concept for a Podcast!June 27, 2016 by mlkpyp from United States
Love what John is doing. Writing a book is not easy as any author will tell you but it's so worth the time and resources to get it done. Thank you for creating a show to help people do just that!
- Great show John!June 25, 2016 by Vidal C. from United States
Looking forward to more of what this show has to offer!
- John tells it like it is!June 20, 2016 by ddinardo33 from United States
John does an amazing job of being real with listeners, providing actionable advice so that self published authors like me can GET THINGS DONE! Thanks John.
- I need to write a book nowJune 19, 2016 by Mego124 from United States
I love the point of this Podcast and find it very inspiring. It's a super fun listen too!
- Motivation for authorsJune 19, 2016 by Godless Poutine from Canada
Well-paced podcast that gives you insight on how to get the book done. This is an ENTERTAINING podcast that lets you get into the mindset and catch some energy from established authors.
- Awesome Podcast!!June 18, 2016 by Coach Nye from Canada
Very unique and a ton of information. When I am ready to write my book I will be thanking you John! Coach Nye
- Amazing Show!June 18, 2016 by THEREALMMASON from United States
If you have an aspirations to writes book or your stuck in the writing process this podcast is an excellent resource for tips and encouragement from awesome people that know what your going through and how to get you through it.
- Great podcast!June 18, 2016 by JuneH78 from United States
I enjoyed this and am making way more progress on my book now! Will definitely listen again!
- Great info!June 18, 2016 by Courageous1 from United States
I am not an author ... but the wisdom about just getting things done is invaluable and applies to all walks of life. Great job!
- Great Podcast!June 17, 2016 by Yanira O. from United States
Loved the interview with Keshawn Dodds! John P. has a great interviewing style.
- AwesomeJune 10, 2016 by Jmj chaos from United States
Great podcast and will continue to listen.
- Exactly what I (and you!) need!June 7, 2016 by Revolutiongamer0 from United States
I wanted to write a book, but wasn't sure what to do for publishing, editing, taking actionable steps. No info. Now? I've got enough info, from only the first 5 episodes, that I'm comfortable telling people that I'm writing a book and am already and chapter 3.
- Very informativeJune 1, 2016 by MyrddinCROW from United States
If you are a book worm, a budding author, or just looking for inspiration to finish what you've started; this is the podcast you need to listen to!
- PassionateMay 30, 2016 by SMP42 from United States
Jim is passionate about what he's talking about. Writing a book is hard and hearing from those whom have pushed through and have actually finished is inspiring and motivating. Im not a "writer" and it's nice to hear published authors say the same things that I've been using as excuses.
- Writers need all the help they can get!May 29, 2016 by Travelin’ Fool from United States
Writers are the biggest procrastinators, and this show gives great advice on how to sit down and finally finish all that pending writing project. Motivational and inspiratonal!
- Anyone who says "anywho" is right up my alley!May 28, 2016 by Fionna Faulk from United States
John P. does a great job keeping me engaged in his podcast. There's something very easy to listen to about his voice, and the podcast itself is a great one-stop-shop for those looking to get a book done quickly... I definitely enjoy it!!
- Great show!May 28, 2016 by Beaglenation from United States
I love this show! As a published author and bookwriting coach, I completely believe in your message. Thanks John! Keep up the great work!!
- This is GREAT!May 28, 2016 by BrianRKing from United States
As a best selling author, I love what this show is about. Too many people complicate the process of writing and in the end, die with their music inside them. Listen to these episodes and learn just how accessible writing your book can be.
- ThankfulMay 28, 2016 by Jim Harshaw from United States
I didn't know there was a podcast out there like this! Thankful for the great advice these authors are sharing. Look forward to completing my book!
- I need to finish my book!May 27, 2016 by Justin D Williams from United States
Writing a book can be daunting to say the least. It's so refereshing to hear others journeys so we can get through ours too!
- Nice JobMay 27, 2016 by NicejobfromD from United States
Great Show, love the stories and advice!
- MotivationalMay 24, 2016 by Denniswhill from United States
I'm not a writer but I found this podcast motivating. John P's willingness to grow with his listeners says a lot about who he is as a person. I would recommend this podcast to anyone who needs just a little help getting anything done.
- Awesome interviews from authorsMay 23, 2016 by ExcuseProof from United States
Whether you're looking for inspiration to finish your own book, or just want to hear from other authors about their work, this is an awesome podcast!
- Thank you!May 21, 2016 by ELWYenny from Australia
A big thank you for a great show. You are not only a good host giving us essential tips and trick, but you also have got some amazing authors that are very inspiring. Looking forward to listen to many more episodes. Cheers// Yenny
- I had a book stuck in my head for over ten years!May 20, 2016 by BourneAgain22 from United States
Very cool, very helpful podcast series. Thank you Sir
- Dan H Of Dan & Kody PodcastMay 17, 2016 by Dan4e2u from United States
Really great podcast. Very insightful and motivational! Keep em coming!
- If you are writing a book you need to listen to this!May 14, 2016 by Ocean Leader from Canada
This is a resource that is necessary for authors
- Great podcast about writingMay 14, 2016 by Glenn Leibowitz from United States
Interesting conversations with authors who share practical and actionable tips. Great podcast about writing.
- The Write Stuff!May 14, 2016 by Songbird54 from United States
If you are looking for insight, motivation, and inspiration to get on the road to complete or start and complete your book, subscribe now. You won't be disappointed.
- Just wow!May 14, 2016 by MajorProCasting from United States
Really enjoy this show. Really liked episode 3. I always like the way to this podcast is structured with all its features.
- Get Your Book DoneMay 14, 2016 by Michael Pasha from United States
Great advice on finishing your book. If you've ever started writing or wanted to start writing a book and want to finish it this podcast is for you.
- Good jobMay 8, 2016 by Patsmithnow from United States
Nice show! Love it!!!
- Nice showMay 8, 2016 by Smittyj48 from United States
Keep up the good work.
- Much Needed!May 7, 2016 by Gregg Clunis from United States
This is a much needed podcast for me as I start to work on my first book. Really helpful in helping me move forward.
- Write stuff!May 6, 2016 by Songbird54 from United States
This podcast is great for anyone who desires to write a book or finish one you have been struggling to complete. You will be inspired as you listen to others who have successfully written their books.
- This fills the void!May 6, 2016 by Doug - MindDrippings Podcast from United States
Great podcast with spot on guests to get you past those barriers.
- behind the coverMay 6, 2016 by Lara Helmling from Philippines
I'm an author too
- Wonderful!May 6, 2016 by Ashley Taylor Yannello from United States
A fabulous show for anyone trying or wanting to write that book! Great show full of inspiration and wisdom!
- Practical informationMay 5, 2016 by M.C Laubscher from United States
Very inspiring and practical information that motivated me to finish my writing and open projects!
- Pain is gain!May 2, 2016 by Dnortega from United States
I'm not a writer, but this "no-excuse" mentality completely transfers to every single goal I'm looking to reach. Anyone can benefit from taking a listen to this podcast. We need more people doing great things in this world, despite the pain it takes to get there. Pain is gain!! Great work to everyone involved.
- Excellent show and host! Thanks John!May 2, 2016 by Karan Bajaj01 from United States
John is a thoughtful and deeply intelligent interviewer. I highly recommend his show.
- Great Unique ConceptMay 1, 2016 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
Excellent ideas on how to finish your book, even if you have a busy life. Love the interviews. Looking forward to more epiosodes!
- B.A.M! Great process and show!!April 29, 2016 by Jess.Trident from United States
Great show! I’m not an author yet, but I’ve been considering it for years and years! I guess I’ve just felt too chicken up to this point so I’m loving the inspiration on this show! Real stories and real success! Great guests and points. Thanks!
- The inspiration you need to finish your bookApril 29, 2016 by Kristin SmallBizLife from United States
This podcast is great for those struggling to finish their book. Thank you so much for inspiring others to finish their book.
- Love it!April 29, 2016 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
The thing that fascinates me in this podcast is that you will hear backstories and author journeys that will empower you to finish your book or even get started. Inspiring interviews and practical advice to get you back on track.
- Great podcast!April 28, 2016 by Dr. Friesen from Canada
This is a great podcast for authors. John is very enthusiastic and is a great interviewer. He is also very genuine. Lots of great tips by writers on how to get your book done from start to finish.
- If you are writing a book, this is the podcast for you!April 27, 2016 by Marketing Simplicity from United States
Looking for great tips and insights from authors who have been down this path and know where the pot holes to avoid are and the fastest way to get to the goal? This is it! Love John P's approach, vision, and great selection of guests. Keep it coming!
- Awesome!April 27, 2016 by RJ_1980 from United States
All authors should take a listen to this podcast!
- PRE GAME INSPIRATION FOR AUTHORSApril 27, 2016 by LUKE_BBALL from United States
Need a pep talk to finish your book? Check this podcast out! It offers an insightful look into the publishing world. Like a motivational pre game speech this podcast offers the extra push to drive your book home! Nice job John P!
- Wow!April 26, 2016 by Bobby_Matthews from United States
An excellent listen for not only new authors but also those needing a little extra inspiration!
- Awesome podcast and host!April 26, 2016 by Funtime32 from United States
John P does an amazing job of asking the right questions. He makes it easy for authors to share their story in an interesting and informative way. I'm excited to keep listening!
- Yes, you CAN finish your book!April 25, 2016 by The Marketing Book Podcast from United States
Finishing your book can seem like a mountain that just can’t be scaled, but you can do it! Just listen to this podcast and you’ll learn that you’re not alone and that based on what the guests have done, you can too!
- Great podcast for procrastinatorsApril 24, 2016 by jbadd123 from United States
I have often thought of writing a book, but have stopped and started many times. This podcast contains great advice for finally getting my book over the finish line.
- Great stuff JohnApril 23, 2016 by secretsbehindthesecret from Canada
Really digging this podcast John. As an author myself, I so appreciate the insight you are delivering each show 🙂
- Fun Podcast with great ideas for authorsApril 23, 2016 by MarceyRader from United States
As an author myself, I’ve yet to meet one who has no problems writing or finishing their book. Each podcast gives a new and different way that authors have overcome their blocks. John P is a great interviewer with enthusiasm and keen interest. His personal story of not finishing his book is inspiring to all those who have one in the coffers.
- Love this!April 23, 2016 by Nicole Holland @ BBRShow.com from Canada
John's got incredible energy and brings so much to the world with this show! Thank you. All of my clients who want to write a book I'm happy to send here.
- Time to finish my book.April 23, 2016 by Very Educational! from United States
Just what I needed to get me moving on my book. Really helpful!
- Love the showApril 22, 2016 by mdaciuk from Canada
Really enjoyed the show on The Alternative Medicine Cabinet as I am a practitioner. Great advice and how Kathy has helped many family members. This practical advice is what the world needs to hear. Keep up the great content.
- Great advice John!April 22, 2016 by The Medicare Nation from United States
Super advice on how to write a book! For a published author, I understand how hard it is to write a book when you are trying to work, be with family and live life at the same time! This advice is great for those of you who need that little bit of help to get it done!
- A must listen for aspiring authors!April 22, 2016 by brownaddesign from United States
John P. delivers the goods with each show! Be inspired by other authors and learn how they got to where they are today and successfully finished their books. Especially like the RAP session where authors read a portion of their book!
- Get it doneApril 22, 2016 by J Everline from United States
Great show! I'm considering a book and this show gives we hope to move forward
- Great stuff!April 22, 2016 by ItsMeRD from United States
Very inspiring content pushing me to finish writing my book!
- Win by finishingApril 22, 2016 by Your Podcast Host from United States
Thanks for the interview with Jim Palmer. Smart, focused and very helpful. Glad I listened and will listen again.
- Great, great, great showApril 22, 2016 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
Really great stuff with really useful content for getting that book finished! So many people don’t finish and this will definitely help!!
- Making it happen!!April 22, 2016 by Bonnie Cribbs from United States
I love podcasts that help people achieve their dreams! Love that you are helping people get their books done. Thank YOU for helping authors fulfill their dreams! It’s their work that change the world…and by living to their full potential they show the rest of us that it can be done! Such actionable tips! Love it!
- So much poignant info!April 22, 2016 by AWomanWithBallsintheAir from United States
I love how John gives you value right off the top! Such a needed podcast for all of us authors who need that extra push!
- So relevant for anyone thinking about writing a bookApril 22, 2016 by queenofresults from United States
Thank you for providing this platform for authors to showcase their books, John. This is inspiring for anyone who is thinking about writing a book. John, you are a great interviewer, too. Great job!
- Inspiring Show!April 20, 2016 by Angela-j from United States
As a writer, it’s hard to find the motivation to finish you’re book - but hearing the stories of others, how they did it and their inspiring words, is encouraging for every writer and author. Whether you’re writing your 1st book or finishing your 10th, this show is a must listen to keep you on the path to success!
- It's great!April 19, 2016 by BrittaTracy from United States
I love the concept of this show! The backstories are inspiring! Everyone can relate to this show
- Inspirational Podcast!April 19, 2016 by TerrikaC from United States
This podcast provides insight into the writing process and overcoming day to day struggles. Host is genuine and heartfelt. Can't wait to hear more!
- Truly inspiring!!!April 19, 2016 by AndybX5 from United States
Great theme, production and topics. New fan here to stay.
- Worth It!April 19, 2016 by WillieReed from United States
Nice backstory on the authors and advice on manuevering life. I'm a fan!
- Great PodcastApril 18, 2016 by RickyEllis55 from United States
Can't get enough!!!
- Great Podcast!April 18, 2016 by Reem1980 from United States
A must listen for new writers! Great tips and ticks! Looking forward to listening more!
- Worth the ListenApril 18, 2016 by Dokie W. from United States
I was turned onto this podcast by a friend. Gives great tips and motivation to future writers. John P. I would love to be on your podcast when I finish my first book!
- Reminding meApril 17, 2016 by SeeinADHD.com from United States
Thank you for this podcast! I needed the reminder as to why I started to write my book 2 years ago. I will be tuning in to keep my juices flowing because I have a second in mind already!
- Looking to write that book?April 16, 2016 by deanhaycox from United Kingdom
If your looking to write your next or book even become the next E.L James then this is the podcast show for you. Dean - screencastmagazine.com
- Are you an aspiring writer? Take a listen!April 16, 2016 by TheBachelorStory from United States
If you're an aspiring writer, take a listen! You'll get some great tips and advice on finishing tori book. This is such a valuable resource!
- Great tips!April 16, 2016 by sweaterguy1 from United States
Awesome tips on how to finish your book--you won't find this anywhere else! I can't wait to hear more episodes!
- Great podcast!April 16, 2016 by Gene_HPLN from United States
Awesome subject! As a podcaster, I am writing my topics, and I will take any help with how to make my writing more efficient!
- great show!!April 15, 2016 by Nuzzi1 from Australia
I really enjoy this podcast and look forward to hearing much more. Keep up the great work!!!
- This podcast is the kick in the pants you need to finish writing your book!April 15, 2016 by BeachPB from United States
Whether you are stuck in the middle of writing a book or just starting out this show has excellent tips and inspiration to help you get your work published. I'm just starting out writing a book and am loving this podcast!
- Podcast inspired me to start writingApril 15, 2016 by imupat3am from United States
This is a great idea John I listen on the way to work. I have a hard time doing my daily blog and the people you interview and the ideas you and your guest share on your podcast really inspire me to write more.
- Fantastic!April 15, 2016 by Steven Shalowitz from United States
I just came upon the show and think it’s a brilliant idea! John speaks from the heart on why he started his show and is there to help all of us budding writers achieve our literary goals. Many thanks John for putting your show together and keep it going. I’ll be listening…Cheers...
- INSPIRATIONALApril 14, 2016 by RBush0754 from United States
Those looking for a little extra inspiration should check out this podcast! Nice Listen!
- Can't Wait For MoreApril 13, 2016 by Mhnkwfix from United States
This podcast is very informative and I thoroughly enjoy listening to it!
- Yo Love My Life!April 12, 2016 by Precious Cody from United States
It is an honor to know John. He has a big heart and is willing to help you succeed! Keep up the awesome job John! Yo Love My Life!!!
- KJBCareerApril 11, 2016 by KJBCareers from United States
I really enjoyed the interview with Jim Palmer! The advice and inspiration given was invaluable! I have published 2 books, but have been sitting on an idea for a long time for my 3rd book. This podcast will definitely help me in getting motivated to write!
- Excellent Podcast!!!April 10, 2016 by Expert Nurse from United States
Thank you so much John P. For this podcast. I am very inspired by wise and practical advise shared by your guests. I have found my new companion for my long commute on the 405. I hope to be your guest when I finish my own book. I really needed to discover this podcast. Thank you.
- A must for those that have a book in them!April 9, 2016 by Kay Lathrop from United States
John P, I love the story of how this podcast began and bless your mother! This is so needed for people who have the "idea" of writing a book or know they must write...it is inspiring, motivating, educational and practical - with the idea to FINISH the book and share your message with the world!
- Best motivation ever!April 9, 2016 by No More Obstacles from United States
John, thank you, THANK YOU! I will now go finish my book!
- Just do it!April 8, 2016 by Uriyya from United States
Thinking about a book? Finishing a book? Get inspired right here!
- Great real life publishers that have written books successfully - no fluffApril 8, 2016 by HGCIII from United States
John P provides interviews with real authors who have written real books about various subjects - great practical information for anyone that would like to write and publish a book - well done! from Wisdom-Trek
- Very InformativeApril 8, 2016 by BrianHirth from United States
Came across this show and love how much information is shared on tips to finish my book. Looking forward to even more, Awesome!
- WOW!!!April 8, 2016 by 1stTimeAuthor from United States
Amazing! Highly recommended for anyone looking for inspiration in not only finishing a book but also in life. Check it out!!!
- Great start!April 7, 2016 by Heather of Powerhouse Mama from Canada
What an inspiring and well-timed show as I hover over the book-in-progress sitting on my hard drive… 😀 Looking forward to more episodes!
- BAM Is Right!April 7, 2016 by Cole Sportz from United States
I love this BAM process (Book, Author, Mindset)! As a published author, myself, this is a welcomed resource I wish I had before I published my first books. This will help so many future authors get the courage they need to continue the journey of putting their manuscript to the masses.
- Amazing Show!!!April 5, 2016 by y2ace316 from United States
This show is an inspiration! Great guests discussing the trials and tribulations of staying the course and getting their stories complete. Motivational and educational! John P. is so passionate about his topics and that passion is contagious! Subscribe TODAY!!!
- Great PodcastApril 4, 2016 by EHS Trainer from United States
I love the podcast. Keep up the great work.
- Great show!April 4, 2016 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
Every episode have all great point and would love to hear more. Keep it up!!
- My book is done!April 3, 2016 by patrickwooist from United States
Love the advice. I just have to get it done thank you!!!!!!
- Awesome ResourceApril 2, 2016 by EdgeMotivationScotty from Canada
As someone who plans to write many books over the course of my career; I'm thrilled to have found this podcast before I began my journey. The guests insights, and the hosts methodical questions really help to clarify some of the ideas I've had, and questions I've posed to myself. Very cool. Scott Doucet (Podcast Discovery Center)
- magnificentApril 2, 2016 by J.street from United States
I loved everything about the show's, very positive & inspiring, well done John P., your mom would be very proud of you.
- Inspiring and Timely podcast..April 2, 2016 by Mr Hez from United Kingdom
I have been struggling to write my book with no luck but listening to this podcast is unlocking the hidden possibilities for busy people like me. Please keep up the good work!
- Adam Markel InterviewApril 2, 2016 by Lilliza60 from United States
I think John did a magnificent job in getting insightful answers from the author. Very inspirational as well!!!
- Great ListenApril 2, 2016 by meliniz from United States
I'm a published author and one of my businessest is a book publishing company. So I understand the challenges of people wanting to start AND finishing their book. Nice to listen to other authors' perspecitive.
- I Am Glad I Found ItApril 2, 2016 by Olena Centeno from United States
My goal next year is to work on my book. This podcast is a very useful tool.
- Great concept. Creative Life Needs HelpApril 2, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
I really love the concept and as a fellow podcaster really enjoy this podcast and will use it as I grow my show. Thank you for the interviews and keep up the good work.
- just what i neededApril 2, 2016 by Sheena Yap Chan from Canada
i am currently writing a book so this podcast is great for me to learn tips from people who have been there before. thank u
- Much Needed - #pwpeeps - Doc and JockApril 1, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
This podcast is like an on going version of Steven Pressfields The War of Art! Thanks you!
- I'm in love with this podcast!April 1, 2016 by Duffash from United States
What an inspiration and kick in the pants to get me back to writting again!
- No More ExcusesApril 1, 2016 by Coach Faydra from United States
Anyone can get there book done! This is going to be a great way to get that book out there.
- Great, practial advice for writers!April 1, 2016 by Betty Notto from United States
Love this podcast! I love hearing people's story on writing their books with actually useful advice for aspiring writiers like myself. Thank you so much for this podcast!
- The Art & Science of Reinventing Your LifeApril 1, 2016 by Don Hutcheson from United States
I just had the pleasure of listening to John P. Smith’s fine interview with Adam Markel, the CEO of New Peaks—Master Training for Personal and Business Development. I really like John’s vision for this show and know that listeners will benefit greatly on many levels. Wish you continuing success, John!
- LOVE ITApril 1, 2016 by Youngman Brown (Michael Young) from United States
As a podcaster who tries to motivate people to get to work in their creative pursuits, I totally dig this new podcast and will be recommending it on my show! This podcast is perfect for potential writers who see the task of writing a book as a giant mountain to climb. John will make you feel like it isn't a mountain so much as a small hill 🙂
- Awesome Show!April 1, 2016 by Andrew.Berkowitz from United States
Really great podcast! Awesome content.
- ExcellentApril 1, 2016 by @haroldrhee from United States
I love this. I’ve always wanted to start and finish a book. I really enjoy the interview style and John is very engaging.
- Please finish your bookApril 1, 2016 by The Change Creator from United Kingdom
Great first episode looking forward to tuning in to hear more
- ExcellentApril 1, 2016 by Posturedoc from United States
Great podcast! Really enjoyed it! Keep em coming!!
- Its not just about books!April 1, 2016 by Parenting Abroad from United States
Fantastic show with inspiration and insights for any project in life, not just publishing a book. Thanks John and keep up the great work!
- Wonderful PodcastApril 1, 2016 by Granberri from United States
Loving this podcast and can't wait to hear and see what the future holds. I truly appreciated hearing the story behind why this podcast was started. Sending my heart out and so happy you found light and encouragement through the experience.
- Powerhouse of ExpertiseMarch 31, 2016 by Th3Burns from United States
This podcast is bringing together the perfect resources to help authors and infopreneurs finish their book. John is a stand up guy, has a soothing voice to listen to and brings the best authorities on the subject. Listen up! This is going to be a great podcast to keep up with. 🙂
- Jim PalmerMarch 31, 2016 by ACreview from United States
I really enjoyed listening to your latest podcast! Great interview with a very knowledgeable guest! Keep up the great work and I'll keep listening!
- GIT 'ER DONE - Great Tips for Would Be AuthorsMarch 29, 2016 by Paul D Johnson from United States
I look forward to the weeks and months ahead as this valuable podcast conitnues to deliver solid content that can lead to wise and results filled action for those who dream about publishig a book.
- Great Information!March 29, 2016 by JohnPSmithJr from United States
I love this show already! Great guests! Excellent backstories! Valuable information. Thanks John P!
- A good dose of inspiration and motivation!March 29, 2016 by Fit 2 Love JJ from United States
If you are writing a book or want to write a book, this podcast is a must! John asks great questions and creates a platform to help you finish your book! Or at least be entertained and inspired by other authors if nothing else! Good show!
- Wow! Just wow!March 29, 2016 by Bobble_Fett from United States
John P. has such an amazing passion for book writing and it really comes through. I am definetly looking to this podcast for inspiration and motivation to write my book. You'll learn from authors who have been there and done that and receive the guidance necessary to get your book out there in the world. Everyone has a book in them and Please Finish Your Book will help you get your out.
- Awesome Podcast!!!March 28, 2016 by Johnathon J. Smith from United States
Really looking forward to this podcast! I highly recommend this podcast to authors who needs some inspiration from other authors to finish their book!
Dr. Kathy Gruver: The Alternative Medicine Cabinet: Hundreds of ways to take charge of your health. Naturally. Dr Kathy Gruver is an award-winning author of five books on health and wellness. She’s also an internationally recognized speaker, regular expert on radio and TV and maintains a massage and hypnotherapy practice in Santa Barbara, CA. Before…Read More Show Notes
Diane Gardner: Stop Overpaying Your Taxes_11 Ways Entrepreneurs Overpay and How to Stop It Now! Diane Gardner is an expert tax coach, and best-selling author whose proactive planning approach gives clients a leg up on Uncle Sam. Diane saves small business clients between $3,000 and $50,000 in as little as 60 minutes! She also has…Read More Show Notes
Pivot: The Art and Science of Reinventing Your Life Adam Markel is the CEO of New Peaks and a Master Trainer in the areas of personal and business development. Adam is also a key-note speaker, entrepreneur, attorney, and author. Adam has now trained Peak Potentials & New Peaks courses and camps for thousands and thousands of…Read More Show Notes
Decide: The Ultimate Success Trigger Jim Palmer is a marketing and business building expert and in demand coach. He is the founder of the Dream Business Academy and Dream Business Coaching and Mastermind Program. Jim is the host of Dream Biz TV, the hit weekly Web TV show watched by thousands of entrepreneurs and small…Read More Show Notes
By the time you finish listening to this (part 2 of 2) episode, you’ll know one more thing… #1 – A little bit about my background #2 – Why I created this show #3 – What you and I can both do to keep this Podcast going… Then a Bonus at the end, and you’re…Read More Show Notes
Hello, I’m John P, Welcome to Please, Finish Your Book! The show where you will hear how busy people become published authors. The goal is to inspire you to finish your book. Think of this show as a case study of how someone was able to find something based on their experience or creativity to…Read More Show Notes